Send your Admin to Camp!
Feb 9 & 10th
As a business owner, your admin is keeping all the plates spinning. They likely put out client fires, employee fires, and even bounce back and forth based on your requests.
But who is THEIR support? Is it YOU?
Well, here we are. a full learning platform and community.... bringing your businesses admin back to happy camper status!I'm Ready to Level Up my Admin!
What will your admin bring back to your business?
- Creation of a Complete Digital Dashboard for your company
- Time Blocking daily, weekly and monthly schedules and deliverables.
- Keeping on top of your recurring & one-off tasks using Slack
- 4 Crucial Elements of Employee Retention
- How to Handle the Difficult Employee Conversations
- The Disciplinary Process
- How to Get People To Do What You Want and Need
- KPI Dashboard (Daily, Weekly & Monthly
- How to set & reach sales goals
- Learn the 8 principles you need to win the moment and book the call with a customer.
- Creation of a personalized call flow for inbound calls using the Pattern for Excellence.
- The steps to overcome price objections
- Social Trello board filled out for whole year
- Employee Brags, employee celebrations, etc
- Documenting the Customer Journey
My admin is new to my business....
It's not a good time....
My admin has been with me for years...what could they possibly learn?
My business can't afford to have our admin out for 2 days....
I'm worried that my admin will leave....
How is my business going to be impacted?
We've Decided We Need to Take Before & After Pictures
It's difficult to describe what a transformation we (camp counselors) are lucky enough to observe. Your Admins come in timid, and somewhat afraid. They have no idea what is in store for them.
And then we show them...
- How they can impact company organization and systems
- How they can impact revenue with upsells and higher frequency services
- We give them social media templates and show them how and when to post.
- They learn that they are an integral part of employee retention. And we help them get over the fear of having the hard conversations.
- Your Admin realizes they are the first impression of the company. They learn that their words matter. There are words to avoid, and words that pull people in so they trust your company.
- They go from "I just answer the phones" to "I'm a bada**!" As an owner, if you ever wished your Admin would be more self-reliant, you have to realize that they deserve the chance to become that person. They need training! You invest in yourself. Why not invest in your key person?
Here are a few "after" pictures. Send your Admin to Bootcamp. Not only will they learn a lot, they'll have such a great time, too!
A message to your admin.....
This community is full of people just like you. But, the cool thing is, they probably have different strengths and weaknesses.
Don't you wish someone had YOUR back? That's us! Not only are your peers in this group, but there's a team of experts who are there to support YOU. Past Bootcamp attendees called us "the brains".
Not sure about that, but we are here to support you in the areas of marketing, finance, systems and people/culture.
February 9-10th, 2023 Orlando, FL
Thursday, Feb. 9th - 8am-6pm
Session 1: Systems with Michelle Myers: Digitizing your Job with Trello
Session 2: People & Culture with Martha Woodward: Understanding Why Good People Leave?
Session 3: Systems with Michelle Myers: Creating Workflows in Slack
Session 4: Sales with Amanda Powell: Winning the moments to book more calls
Friday, Feb. 10 - 8am-4pm
Session 5: Finances with Meaghan Likes: How to be the TOP salesperson in your company
Session 6: Marketing with Taylor Meroni: Curating an exceptional customer experience every time and build Raving Fans
Session 7: Tech Hacks: Ways to make you more efficient and save time in your day!
(besides the event?)
30 days of networking for your admin with their fellow campers in SLACK!
30 days of resources that will that will rock your world.
Lifetime access to the recordings from the Adventure
Breakfast & lunch provided on Thursday & Friday
Dinner included on Wednesday & Thursday
An After Party celebration on Friday night is also included.
The Admins will need to make a reservation at our group hotel (SpotX). This is a brand new hotel at an affordable nightly rate of $119 + tax. Specific instructions on how to reserve a room as part of our group block will be provided immediately after registration.
We will provide all ground transportation from the SpotX Hotel to the Bootcamp meeting hotel (Orlando Gaylord), plus transportation to dinners. Transportation from the airport to the hotel is NOT included.
Meet your Camp Counselors:
Michelle is the founder and CEO of Pink Callers, an administrative support solution that assigns customer service rockstars to support home service businesses remotely.
Pink Callers manages all incoming calls, emails and chats for businesses, inputs all information into business CRMs and schedules both sales appointments and accepted crew work.
Martha owned a maid service for 13 years. She would credit the maid service with teaching her what was necessary to effectively lead her staff and keep them engaged.
Since she was an absentee owner for more than half of those years, she really expected her staff to be self-reliant and self-motivated. Many people think you cannot expect that out of field service staff. But Martha believes, by expecting more, you get more.
Currently, Martha runs a membership called Culture First and an employee concierge program called Employee Love Strategy. She is also Co-Founder of Quality Driven Software. Her mission: helping people happier workplaces.
Meaghan Likes owns 5 businesses in Northern California…. Her favorite of which is her window cleaning business. And, while you wouldn't guess it from her personality, Meaghan's day "job" is working as a CPA. She is known as a "disrupter" in the accounting industry and she founded Bookkeeping Academy Online to teach small business owners how to do their own bookkeeping correctly in less than 1 hour per month using Quickbooks Online. No accounting knowledge or experience required. Meaghan’s passion is educating and empowering other business owners across the world, how to find financial freedom in their own lives. She will teach you smarter ways to make money, save money, and inspire you to give back in meaningful ways.
Taylor has worked in sales and marketing for over 6 years, and brings a wealth of knowledge serving home service business owners. She also co-owns a power washing company in South Florida with her husband and brings the unique perspective of owning a home service business to her teaching. Taylor is now applying her years of experience to her own small business. Taylor will share an awesome session that will put you in the drivers seat of your businesses marketing efforts. Not sure if marketing is your jam? Just see how easy it is to get visibility on a budget and work it into your weekly schedule seamlessly.
Amanda is the Director of Training for Power Selling Pros. She trains and coaches CSRs at home service companies across America and Canada to help them win more moments and book more calls. She enjoys finding ways to engage, collaborate, and problem solve so trainees feel excited to utilize their new communication tools and intentionally target an enhanced client acquisition strategy with their personality still intact.